The safety of our guests and team here at The Secret Garden is paramount and as such, you may notice some changes when you next visit. We want you to enjoy your time with us in as safe a way as possible therefore if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (currently a new and continuous cough, high temperature or change or loss of taste and smell) please do not come to the spa and simply contact us to rebook in no less than 14 days’ time.
We have always held cleanliness and hygiene as sacred but now more than ever, we want salon-goers to trust that we will put their safety and that of our Therapists, above all else on their return. We make a commitment that our salon will follow all the latest government advice as well as the following procedures.
• Ensuring our cancellation policy and terms and conditions are available to you.
• Welcoming you to the salon with a warm and professional (touch free) greeting, allowing plenty of time for you to complete your comprehensive consultation form
• All Therapists are fully trained and regularly updated with procedures in line with the latest government guidance and safety protocols
• Regular and thorough hand washing and sanitisation from our Therapists, always, especially before and after your treatment
• Adequate provision of hand sanitising facilities for all throughout the salon
• Use of personal protective equipment such as gloves, face coverings, aprons etc. where required
• Adherence to social distancing etiquettes in non-treatment spaces throughout your visit.
• Safe, regular and thorough sanitisation of all treatment areas, facilities, surfaces and equipment
• Provisions of disposable towels and fresh, clean and appropriately laundered linens throughout your visit, including towels, robes, treatment linen etc
• The removal of shared items such as tester products, reading materials, soft furnishings etc.
• Appropriate provision for the disposal of waste material throughout the salon.
• Contactless payment is available where possible
• Therapists will not be permitted to work in the salon if they, or anyone in their home present with any COVID-19 symptoms
• We would kindly ask that you would commit the following to us and our team
• If you or anyone in your home presents with any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of your booking, please follow UK government guidance and inform the salon
• Please only bring essential belongings with you to the salon, or if you can leave them in your car if applicable
• Please ensure you are familiar with the salon cancellation policy and terms and conditions.
• Please ensure you wash and sanitise your hands upon arrival at the salon and frequently throughout your visit
• Ensure your consultation form is completed in full prior to arrival at the salon
• Please ensure that you observe all social distancing measures that have been put in place by the salon
• Please use the correct bins provided by the spa to appropriately dispose of waste material